Olivia's 2nd birthday bash was a lollipop theme. It turned out pretty cute, if I must say so myself! I have to admit the few days before were a bit frazzled with Jacob coming down with strep throat, me working and having tons of last minute party errands to run, and an 80% chance of rain in the forecast....but in the end it all worked out! Jacob was feeling better and was well in time to go to the party (thank you Amoxicillin) and although it was drizzly and VERY humid, the rain held off and the kids were able to play at the park. Note to self: Don't plan an outdoor party during hurricane season!
There were lots of sweet treats and sweet friends!

Jacob did too!Friends
Presents
Family
We had a sweet time!




3 comments:
How cute! I love that even her outfit went with the theme.
A lollipop birthday for your littel girl! That is SUCH a cute idea! I LOVED it, great pictures! Happy Birthday to her! :)
Cute!! Looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment