Last night I brought home a new pair of scissors for Jacob. This morning when I walked into the kitchen, I found a surprise on the floor. He had decided to use his nice new shiny scissors to cut up some paper and also..... HIS SISTER'S HAIR!!!!! Yes, Livvy Lou got her FIRST HAIRCUT EVER by big brother! I was mortified when I saw the lock of hair on the floor and couldn't help but freak out. Why? Why? Why did you cut your sister's hair??? Where is she? Oh my goodness! Let me see what she looks like!!! Thankfully it is not that noticeable because her hair tends to be a curly swirly mess but I was sweating there for a minute! Oh, and when I asked Jacob what possessed him to do this, his answer was "I wanted to practice cutting hair because I want to be a haircutter guy when I grow up." Really? Isn't this the same kid that screamed bloody murder until he was 4 every time he had to get his hair cut?! Seriously!



3 comments:
That's hilarious!!!!
My kids did that many times when they were little!
Let Jacob know Jax is overdue for his first haircut!
OH no.... that must have totally freaked you out!! Glad her 'haircut' wasn't that bad... and great answer on your boy's part, though - he's a sharp one! ;)
Post a Comment