Friday, August 21, 2009

Ch Ch Ch Changes...

I feel like we are in the midst of all sorts of changes in our life right now. It is a bit overwhelming to be honest. My life as I knew it has changed in A LOT of ways. I am so busy I don't have much time for family, friends, phone calls, email, etc. Feeling a bit disconnected from my "old world". But we are making it. So if you haven't heard back from me, please don't be offended. It is nothing personal! This week was a long one. I had teacher in-service every day finalized by "Meet the Teacher" this afternoon. Kids start on Monday. Which also means my little guy will start Kindergarten! Just in case you didn't know...I have only mentioned it 500 times!! We've had a few kinks to work out with Olivia's pre-school. Nothing major, but just adjusting to having someone else care for her and not necessarily doing things exactly as I would do them. (This is a tough one for me!) I can't say that I am honestly adjusted to all that is going on. I don't feel like this new way of life is "normal" yet, but we will get there. Looking forward to feeling like we are in a "groove".....just not quite there yet.

1 comments:

cutiepiescustomcreations said...

Good luck! Thats a lot to adjust to all at once...I have a friend that went back last year and said it took her all year to adjust.