Sunday, July 19, 2009

My View

My view lately has looked something like this...

Miss Olivia looking up at me usually saying up for "pick me up". She is under my feet ALL day. In order to leave the room, a lot of times I have to distract her. And I thank Dora for allowing me to do that! She has to know where I am at all times. And because of this, she is now saying "Mommy Back, Mommy Back" if in the spare chance I do get out of her sight. It can be a bit draining at times. She is a mommy's girl, through and through but the "mommy adoration phase" seems to be in full force lately. She will hardly let Craig do anything for her, and only wants me.

Sigh.

I know one day I will look back and wish she was still that little toddler under my feet.

But I hope her adoration for me never fades.

I love you baby girl.



3 comments:

RuensOnTheRun said...

Aww...how sweet! Sometimes I tippy toe out of the room trying to sneak away without Jax hearing/seeing me. :)

Jen said...

I remember that stage vividly and sometimes I miss it, but most of the time I'm happier that my kids have gotten a bit more independent. Those photos are so cute!

Loukia said...

She's so cute! I know it can be annoying at times - we can't even go to the bathroom alone anymore, right? But... they grow so fast... so let's enjoy this time, too! :)