Friday, June 5, 2009

Soccer Season

Last weekend, The Sharks had their final game! Luckily, we played a team that wasn't much into the game which meant our players had more than ample playing time! On Sunday, the team had a pool party to celebrate a great season! We were lucky to be part of a wonderful group of players and parents for our first experience! Here are some of my favorites from the season.

Before each game, the players got called out by name to run onto the field.
Team Captain Goooooooooo SHARKS!

Taking a break from the heat....

Nothing like stopping in the middle of the game to say CHEESE!

Grandpa Sam

Lil Sis

With friend G at pool party

Getting his trophy from Coach Brad

Proud!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Soccer is my FAVORITE sport.... I just love it!!! Great pictures!!!

Dennis and Leslie said...

They are so cute, I LOVE her adorable t-short that says, "Jacob's Lil sis", so cute!

Leslie said...

I want to sign my son up for soccer too. I think it's a great sport and so good for the kids to interact on a team. And your daughter is just adorable! I love her shirt! And how cool that they got little trophies. Awesome!