You scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!!!!!!
Ok, cheesy, I know...but I couldn't resist!
In the past few weeks, we have had the pleasure of getting a visit from the ice cream truck. Not once, not twice, but three times!!! It brought back memories of my younger days when we would buy anything from candy to chips to ice cream all from "the ice cream man." It has been fun feeling like a kid again!




3 comments:
I think we have the same ice cream man...he gets around!! Blayne LOVES getting ice cream from the ice cream man too!! I really want to know where you can buy the shaped ice cream bars with gumball eyes??? You can NOT get those anywhere, but the ice cream man!!!
Mmmm... ice cream!
I loved the ice cream man as a kid too. As a parent, not so much. The darn truck comes around our neighborhood every flippin' night. I let them buy about once a week but that is it. It is just too expensive. I feel like such a meanie.
Post a Comment