Friday, May 1, 2009

Hand, Foot, Mouth, oh my!

No, this is not a version of the hokey pokey, folks. I wish! We found out this afternoon that Olivia has contracted Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. She has been really cranky the last two days, been drooling, and not wanting to eat. She is also cutting new teeth so I just chalked it up to that. However, once we saw the big sore in her mouth today, I knew we were in for something more serious! This doesn't make for a happy baby or mommy but we will make it through. Unfortunately, we have company here until Monday and they are having to suffer with us. Sorry Brittany and Lee!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor kiddo. We have had that in our house before. Stinks. Liquids, liquids, liquids! :) Hope she gets better soon!

Ifath Dhanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RuensOnTheRun said...

Get well soon Olivia!