A few friends have done this and it was too cute and funny for me to not join in!! So, here is what Jacob thinks about me at 5 years old!
1.What is something mommy always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mommy happy? giving me surprises
3. What makes mommy sad? when I spit
4. How does mommy make you laugh? by making a funny face
5. What was mommy like as a child? you played with toys
6. How old is mommy? 35
7. How tall is mommy? 20 inches
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? help Olivia clean up
9. What does mommy do when you're not around? dry the clothes
10. What is mommy really good at? playing games
11. What is mommy not very good at? running
12. What does mommy do for her job? dry the clothes and to love me
13. What is mommy's favorite food? carrots
14. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? a Smurf
15. What do you and mommy do together? play games and play together
16. How do you know mommy loves you? because you do things with me
17. What does Mommy like about Daddy? that he works in the garden
18. Where is mommy's favorite place to go? to the park
It took me 2 tries to get all the answers and then had to find time to type them but I had so much fun asking the questions! I can't wait to do this again next year and see how the answers will change!!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Jacob's Take on Mommy
Posted by Shana at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love it! Just goes to show ya how really important spending time with them is to them! I'll remember that - thanks!
Cute stuff :) LOL!
Post a Comment