Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Olivia's Valentine Party


Last Thursday, Olivia went to a Valentine's party at her friend Jack's house. You may remember the Christmas party when I forgot my camera or the Halloween party at Avery's house where this all began! Well, this time it was Jack's turn to host and his mommy did a wonderful job! The kids had so much fun making mailboxes, trading Valentine cards and then playing with all of Jack's fun toys outside!


Trying out Jack's chair


We tried several times to get a group picture but it just wasn't happening! Here is the best one of Olivia, however no one else is even remotely looking! Oh well...


Olivia and Avery hard at work on their mailboxes

Attempting to put the valentines in the boxes...she was trying!!

Trying to catch bubbles!

I am having so much fun!

Playing ball with Emma


Tractor ride with Avery


Jack


And check out these cute AND delicious cookies! TOO MUCH!

After all that fun, Olivia was worn out. She fell asleep in the car before I even left the neighborhood!! Yours truly has the pleasure of hosting the next party which will be Easter. Not sure if I can top all this! Might need to hire some help :)

2 comments:

RuensOnTheRun said...

I love all your toddler holiday parties! So cute and fun!! Good luck with the Easter party - you'll do great, you're a great hostess.

Shana said...

Both of you girls are welcome to come anytime! Just gotta make the trip to H-town!!