We recently moved the treadmill into our bedroom from the garage. The first week was rough because the kids both wanted to climb all over it every time they went into our room! It was just the fascination and newness of it all, but it was aggravating! Well, the other day I was busy checking email working in the kitchen and Craig was keeping an eye on the kids in our room. Well, at least I thought he was! When I got finished and opened the door to check on things, this is what I saw...



Yes, that would be Daddy. The same Daddy that is supposed to be keeping an eye on the kids. Out cold. How in the world he could sleep with them having a party on the treadmill is beyond me.



3 comments:
Like the bedding...I just bought it for my guest bedroom:) s
Too funny and so typical of a dad! :)
That's how my hubby watches my kids too. :)
Post a Comment