Yesterday I picked up some pictures that we recently had made and when I came home I was changing out the frames and it got me thinking. I was replacing Olivia's 4 months pictures with these more recent ones and I was amazed at how different she looked a year ago. She could hold her head up, but not rolling over. She spent a lot of time on her tummy and not able to sit up. However, it was funny to see that some of her facial expressions had not changed and were still the same! I decided to look back in my Pictures from January 2008 and I thought I would post a couple just to compare what a difference a year makes....now if only I kept getting cuter like they do?????










1 comments:
They do keep getting cuter!
Isn't walking away the pounds the best workout ever?! I have ordered one of her toning dvd's also, it should be here soon. I hope it's just as good as the other one I have.
Post a Comment