Sunday, January 11, 2009

10 years!

Craig and I had our 10 year anniversary on January 2nd! It is hard to believe that it has actually been 10 years since we said "I Do". My how time flies when you're having fun, having kids, and living life to the fullest! Unfortunately, we weren't able to go out and celebrate until last night, but it was worth the wait! We had dinner at Perry's and enjoyed a nice relaxing evening with fine food, good wine and no kids, ummmmm I mean interruptions :) The food was DEE-LISH!! We are planning a trip to Vegas in March to fully celebrate ten years of wedded bliss! Here's to another 100 more. Love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on 10 years of marriage!

RuensOnTheRun said...

Congrats on 10 years!! Jeff and I will have our 10 year this May! I love Perry's..yum!!

Danette said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love the pic!!