Friday, November 7, 2008

A special day....kinda

November 7th is a special day....well to my hubby and me at least! You see, it was this day 15 years ago, yes I said FIFTEEN that we officially became a couple! We had been dating a few weeks and decided to make things exclusive, an official relationship! Hey, it was high school, people! And we have been together ever since! Crazy, isn't it? True love is a blessing! I would love to post a picture from back then but digital cameras didn't exist! And since my own camera is broken (have I mentioned how distraught I am over that??) I will have to end without a pic. Unless I can figure out a way to get one on here or if any of my friends/relatives reading this have one to post from from WAY back when (aka 1993), please share!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- you're making ME feel really old! Remind him what happened first time he came to our house- for those that don't know- he accidentally gave my little brother a black-eye!!! I am still laughing.....