Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween! Unfortunately, my camera decided to quit working yesterday so I am not able to load any pics on the computer. BIG BUMMER! But we did take some so they are at least on my memory card!! Jacob was a dragon and enjoyed wearing his fabulous costume! And I have to say that he was the one and only dragon I saw all night! Olivia was a baby chick and it turned out really cute. At first she wasn't digging the costume, but once we went outside and she was distracted by everything that was going on, she did great. We pulled her in the wagon to a few houses and then Craig took Jacob with some of the neighbors and they trick or treated around the neighborhood. The rest of us stayed put in the cul-de-sac and made our assembly line passing out candy. We have done this the last few years and it is always more fun passing out candy this way than sitting at home alone. Jacob ate so much candy that night his tummy hurt! Well, if I get my camera working again, you KNOW I will post some pics. It looks like Santa might need to bring me a new camera for Christmas! HINT HINT!!!

1 comments:

Danette said...

uuuggghhh...get that camera fixed!! We need pics!!