Monday, October 13, 2008

Rash

Never a dull moment around here, I tell ya! Olivia broke out over the weekend with some sort of rash. She has red spots all over her body but her tummy and back are the worst. I took her to the doctor and she thinks it is an allergic reaction but we don't know what triggered it. Could have been her MMR shot she had 2 weeks ago, could have been the strawberries she ate Saturday, the mosquito spray I put on her Saturday night, or caused from a virus??!!! Since she does not have a fever and is happy, the only thing we can do is give her Benadryl. I guess it looks worse than it is, which is a good thing. Luckily we had her 1 year pictures made LAST week!!!!




1 comments:

misty said...

Awww, poor thing! Hope she gets better soon.
misty