Friday, September 26, 2008

POWER!!!

Did you hear that???? It was me SHOUTING FOR JOY!!!!!!! After 14 long long long days we FINALLY HAVE POWER BACK!!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how elated I am! I have never been more thankful for A/C and lights in my life!! Here's to a GREAT weekend :)))))

5 comments:

RuensOnTheRun said...

About time...so happy for you! Crank that A/C down tonight and enjoy it!!

McMommy said...

Oh, NO ONE is more happy for you than ME!! Because like you, I have experienced what it is like to live for 17 days with no power!! (a hurricane that hit us 3 years ago)

I truly understand your joy and am seriously jumping up and down with you!!! Hooray!!!!!!!

misty said...

We got it back on Friday also!!! Yeah for both of us! Now...if the kiddos could just go back to school!
misty

Danette said...

yeah!! welcome back to civilization!!

Tiffany said...

YAY! So glad to hear it!