Happy Birthday Olivia! Today you turn one years old my baby girl and I can hardly believe it! How do I even begin to tell you how much you mean to us and how grateful we are that God gave us a beautiful daughter? You are truly an answered prayer. When I was a little girl, I always treasured the relationship that I had with my mom and hoped that someday I would be able to share that special bond again. And then God gave me you one year ago today! What a blessing!!!
How did you go from this
To this
So quickly?????
Someday in the future, you will say, "Tell me what I was like when I was a baby" and I will say........
You are beautiful, smart, and curious.
You have such a fun spirit!
You love people, love going places, and love your big brother to pieces.
You are strong. You are determined.
You can laugh & cry at the same time and it is the cutest thing ever!
You love your bunnies that hang over your bed and reach up to touch them every morning when you wake up.
You say "da" for duck and "ba" for ball.
You love giving open mouth kisses.
You know the sign for light and every time we walk in your room, you look up to the ceiling and do it.
You scream "ahhhhhhh" when you want our attention.
You love other kids, especially little girls!
You are our snuggle bunny.Your smile is contagious and lights up the room.
You are a good listener, are attentive and don't miss a beat.
You love to take a bath and splash in the water.
You have beautiful eyelashes that attract attention wherever we go.
You have a mean army crawl and can get anywhere fast!
You love to be outside and laugh when the grass tickles your feet.
You eat anything and love your bottle (especially before bedtime).
You love music and when you get fussy, Mommy can sing your favorite song to make you happy again.
You love your baby dolls and will give them kisses.
You love anything that you can shake to make noise.
Your favorite buddy is your brother.
You are loved by many.
You are a momma's girl through and through.
But you love your Daddy the way little girls do.
You are our first girl and our last baby and will always be our Livvy Lou.
Happy Birthday our sweet sweet girl!



1 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful little Livvy Lou!!! I'm so grateful to be a part of your life. I love you.
Ms. Tylyn
Post a Comment