
Olivia is nine months old today! My attempt to take her picture while holding the paper you see above, didn't go over quite as I had planned. I had the brilliant idea that I would give her this little piece of paper, she would hold it in front of herself while sitting all nice and pretty AND smiling at the camera! What was I thinking????
As soon as I laid the paper down in front of her she picked it up!
Hmmmmm.....what is this?
Then she decided to eat it!
So, I took it away from her and she did this!

I quickly made her happy again and we got this shot! No paper, but a smile (all that matters)!!!
Just 3 more months and we will be celebrating your 1st birthday!!!!!
(P.S. Thanks to my super blogger friend, and you know who you are, for helping me get all my pictures in the right order this time!!!)
Saturday, June 7, 2008
9 months old!
Posted by Shana at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I think I know that super blogger friend. I like her.
Post a Comment